Friday, November 4, 2011

November 5, 2011

I never thought that the last time I said goodbye to you would have continued to linger so far in the past. There was a time when I thought we were going to last forever, and now that you are gone, I truly wish it were that way. Not a day goes by that I don't think of you in some form or another, from the way you used to act, to what you would be like today. I can remember those days before our end when I acted like a complete fool, throwing away what was right in front me because I took you for granted. You were an amazing person and you truly impacted my life. Ever since the last day we talked, which I can't even begin to figure when it was, I have been devoting my life to doing things for you, hoping to make an impact on you and show you my worth.

I keep trying to think of additional ways that my life can become a devotion to you and the life you lived, but everything that I come up with, just doesn't seem like it would be enough.

There are five people who make me break down and the thought of them all watching me in some form and waiting for me to do good wears so heavily on my thoughts. I never feel like I do a good enough job to make them all proud.

I love you all Edna Green, Rose Ann Derck, Clair Green, Gerald Derck, and Mickae Lee Schlatter.

No comments:

Post a Comment